From 8th August 2017 to February 2018, artist Ric W. Horner was represented by Tonic Gallery in 30 Island Street, Salcombe, South Devon.
This arrangement has now come to an end, but some of these paintings are still available directly from the artist’s studio.
[Not a valid template]
- Salcombe No 1 – oil on canvas – 31 x 24cm
- A good Day for Sailing – oil on canvas – 20 x 20cm (sold)
- First Light – oil on wood panel – 71 x 60cm
- Lost Buoy – oil on wood panel – 61 x 67cm
- Salcombe No 2 – oil on canvas – 51 x 76cm (sold)
- Waterhead Creek – oil on canvas – 26 x 31cm (sold)
- Across the Bay – oil on canvas – 21 x 20cm (sold)
- Salcombe Dusk – oil on canvas – 26 x 21cm (sold)
- Salcombe No 3 – oil on canvas – 26 x 26cm
Ric has been represented by the White Wood Gallery in Ashburton, Dartmoor from November 2016 until February 2018.
This arrangement has now come to an end. Most pieces on display there have been sold, but some are still available from the artist’s studio. Please see the top post on this site.
……………………………………………………………Lovely feedback was received from previous buyers:
Dear Mr Horner, As a 50th Wedding Anniversary present to ourselves we purchased from the White Wood Gallery in Ashburton your oil painting entitled "Approaching Rain near Princetown, Dartmoor" (see above). My wife and I have known, loved and frequently visited Dartmoor since we were both young and we felt your painting captures the atmosphere of the Moor very well. We are generally more familiar with the eastern side of the Moor - i.e. Chagford/ Haytor/Hound Tor - and not so familiar with the area around Princetown. We wondered if you were able to give some more detail of the location from which your painting was taken?